The Walmart Vision Center is a service offered by Walmart that provides eye exams and sells a range of eyewear products, including prescription glasses, contact lenses, and sunglasses. Walmart Vision Centers are typically located in Walmart stores and are operated by licensed optometrists or opticians. To schedule an eye exam at a Walmart Vision Center, you can call the center directly or visit the Walmart website to book an appointment online. The Walmart Vision Center also offers a wide selection of eyewear products, including a variety of frames and lens options. Customers can try on frames in-store or use the Walmart website to browse and purchase eyewear products. Some Walmart Vision Centers also offer services such as frame adjustments and lens cleaning.
Some of the services that are available at the Walmart Vision Center include:
- Eye exams: Customers can schedule an eye exam with an optometrist or ophthalmologist at the Walmart Vision Center. Eye exams are typically covered by most vision insurance plans.
- Eyeglass fittings: Customers can choose from a wide range of eyeglass frames and have their eyeglasses fitted and adjusted at the Walmart Vision Center.
- Contact lens fittings: Customers can have their contact lenses fitted and adjusted at the Walmart Vision Center.
- Prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses: Customers can order prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses at the Walmart Vision Center.
- Non-prescription sunglasses: Customers can choose from a selection of non-prescription sunglasses at the Walmart Vision Center.
It is important to note that the availability of specific services and products may vary by location. It is always a good idea to check with your local Walmart store or visit the Walmart website for the most up-to-date information on the services and products that are available at the Walmart Vision Center.