Walmart Auto Centers are service centers that are located at some Walmart stores and offer a range of automotive services to customers. These services may include oil changes, tire installation and rotation, battery replacements, and other routine maintenance services. Some Walmart Auto Centers also offer more specialized services such as brake repairs, transmission repairs, and engine diagnostics. To find a Walmart Auto Center near you, you can use the store locator feature on the Walmart website or use an online search engine or location-based mapping service. You can also call the store directly to confirm that they have an auto center on-site. Walmart Auto Centers typically have a team of trained technicians who are available to perform the various services offered at the center.
Some of the services that are available at the Walmart Auto Center include:
- Oil changes: Customers can have their vehicle’s oil changed at the Walmart Auto Center. The service includes the replacement of the oil filter and the addition of new oil to the engine.
- Tire installation: Customers can have new tires installed on their vehicle at the Walmart Auto Center. The service includes the mounting and balancing of the tires.
- Battery replacement: Customers can have the battery in their vehicle replaced at the Walmart Auto Center. The service includes the installation of a new battery and the disposal of the old battery.
- Brake services: Customers can have their vehicle’s brakes checked and serviced at the Walmart Auto Center. The service includes the inspection of the brake pads, rotors, and calipers, as well as the replacement of any worn parts.
- Alignment services: Customers can have the alignment of their vehicle’s wheels checked and adjusted at the Walmart Auto Center. The service includes the adjustment of the front and rear wheels to ensure that they are properly aligned with each other.
It is important to note that the availability of specific services and products may vary by location. It is always a good idea to check with your local Walmart store or visit the Walmart website for the most up-to-date information on the services and products that are available at the Walmart Auto Center.