• Kelly's Alex Jones report seen by just 3.5 million viewers
Kelly's Alex Jones report seen by just 3.5 million viewers

Three episodes in, Megyn Kelly's Sunday Night is suffering from no shortage of attention. Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones hemmed and hawed when pressed repeatedly by Megyn Kelly to admit he was wrong to call the massacre at Newton, Connecticut a hoax.

Read more

  • Jimmy Butler Trade Rumors: Cavaliers, Celtics Interested in Acquiring Bulls SG
Jimmy Butler Trade Rumors: Cavaliers, Celtics Interested in Acquiring Bulls SG

At that time, the Celtics refused to offer their first-round pick from the Nets - the one that, via the May draft lottery, became this No. 1 pick about to be traded to the 76ers - without protections on it. The Chicago Bulls are expected to have a busy offseason. That's how it's gone much of the time in the past involving rumors with the Ce...

Read more

  • Berger wins at St. Jude Classic for second straight year
Berger wins at St. Jude Classic for second straight year

In a keenly-fought contest, which at one point included nine players tied for the lead, Berger picked up a birdie on 15 to move clear. A crowded group including Billy Horschel, Chez Reavie, Kevin Chappell and amateur Braden Thornberry finished T-4 at 8 under.

Read more

  • India win toss, elect to field against Pakistan in Champions Trophy final
India win toss, elect to field against Pakistan in Champions Trophy final

Zaman (114, 106b, 12x4, 3x6 ) would end his innings by scoring 111 more runs after he was given the gift by Bumrah and Pakistan had a tremendous launchpad to bat India out of the game. Pakistan's 60 per cent chances while India 40 per cent to win. They played the ball according to its merit and made full use of the conditions despite losi...

Read more

  • Blowouts more common than close games in Stanley Cup Final
Blowouts more common than close games in Stanley Cup Final

Those in attendance in the PPG Paints Arena tried their best to match the sound levels the Nashville fans became notorious for through Games 3 and 4, and even had another visitor in the arena that found its way to the ice. Crosby said the next game is key. When the Penguins had just three goals during the first three games of the Eastern Conf...

Read more

  • The mighty recovery of Paul Casey puts him in US Open mix
The mighty recovery of Paul Casey puts him in US Open mix

That's the first time the top three players in the world have all missed the cut in a major since the world rankings were introduced in 1986. McIlroy and Jason Day never recovered from theirs. "I've never played in [one of the final pairings of] a U.S. Open, so tomorrow will be a very cool experience". Casey flipped a switch nearly immediat...

Read more

  • Future Golden Knight? Fleury headlines Vegas expansion draft lists
Future Golden Knight? Fleury headlines Vegas expansion draft lists

It's up to McPhee to navigate all of these moving parts and do what he feels is in the best interest of the Golden Knights. "This means that before the Golden Knights claim a player off a team's unprotected list, McPhee and his staff are willing to negotiate deals so the other clubs do not lose a player they would otherwise like to keep".

Read more

  • US Open at a glance
US Open at a glance

On Saturday, Justin Thomas tied the record for the best round at a major by shooting 63. Reed was nearly as good, shooting a 7-under 65 to get to 8-under for the tournament. He bogeyed the 10 hole when he hit a bad second shot right of the green. Harman had one bogey Saturday, at the par-4 third hole, to go with six birdies.

Read more

  • Paul George, mum on future, urges Pacers to sign better players
Paul George, mum on future, urges Pacers to sign better players

If Paul George really meant what he said about not leaving, but eventually changed his mind, it is interesting to know what the probable cause is. "I am a Pacer ". For his seven-year National Basketball Association career, George has achieved averages of 18.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 3.2 assists. Another way is that they could trade for Georg...

Read more

  • Claudio Bravo won't return from injury for Chile's Confederations Cup opener
Claudio Bravo won't return from injury for Chile's Confederations Cup opener

Chile coach Juan Antonio Pizzi had said the Gunners forward was a doubt after hurting his left ankle in training on Thursday, and confirmed that worry when he released the team sheet and Sanchez was not included in the starting XI. Chile made it 2-0 in added time, when Sanchez charged through the Chilean defense, but saw his shot saved by Ondoa...

Read more

  • Larson outlasts Elliott at Michigan again
Larson outlasts Elliott at Michigan again

Another top finish in Saturday's race could boost him into the top 10 of the 2017 NXS standings. Last weekend's Monster Energy Cup race was won by Blaney, his first victory at the top level. ET on FS1) - a race he won previous year. The Cars 3 Chevy drove good. Martin Truex Jr . qualified second, meaning the top two drivers in the points...

Read more

  • Hosts Russia see off New Zealand in Confederations Cup opener
Hosts Russia see off New Zealand in Confederations Cup opener

The 32-year-old has reportedly made the "irreversible decision" to leave Real Madrid amid accusations of tax fraud, but it was Moreno who stole the spotlight in Kazan as he levelled in second-half stoppage time after Cedric Soares appeared to have won the game five minutes from time .

Read more

  • Fake dollar bills thrown at Italian goalkeeper during game
Fake dollar bills thrown at Italian goalkeeper during game

Speaking to Corriere della Sera , Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta said: "It is becoming increasingly hard for clubs to handle these situations". For us, Donnarumma is priceless. But his stay at the San Siro looks to be coming to an end after the club met with Donnarumma's agent Mino Raiola for crunch talks on Thursday. "I have no problems with ...

Read more

  • Wind howling as final round at Erin Hills gets under way
Wind howling as final round at Erin Hills gets under way

Thomas became the first man to shoot nine-under score in the history of the US Open . Brian Harman (-12) enters Sunday in the lead, followed by Justin Thomas , Brooks Koepka and Tommy Fleetwood at -11. Harman, bidding to become the first left-hander to win a U.S. Open, is a victor on the PGA Tour this year while Thomas is the world numbe...

Read more

  • Andre Ward stops Sergey Kovalev to win light heavy rematch
Andre Ward stops Sergey Kovalev to win light heavy rematch

That doesn't mean, however, that this victory was without controversy. Ward was up by a point on two scorecards and down three points on the third going into the eighth. There was a great deal of bad blood between the two after Ward won a hotly contested decision last November. Kovalev was the aggressor early behind his jab, but started to ...

Read more

  • Russia Defeats New Zealand at 1st Match of FIFA Confederations Cup
Russia Defeats New Zealand at 1st Match of FIFA Confederations Cup

The draw for the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 took place in Kazan on November 26, 2016, the identity of the Africa Cup of Nations (held in February 2017) victor being unknown at the time. "I liked New Zealand's team but luckily we managed to cancel out their strengths and displayed ours, and that was the key to our win tonight", Cherchesov said...

Read more

  • Rickie Fowler makes three straight bogeys, falls out of US Open lead
Rickie Fowler makes three straight bogeys, falls out of US Open lead

A commercial blimp crashed to the ground and caught fire just outside the course Thursday, about the time the county health department was analyzing samples that confirmed evidence of the E. The 25-year-old Matsuyama, ranked No. 4 in the world , birdied six of his first eight holes in the second round. With a blind shot to the green, he went long ...

Read more

  • I'm alive and that is the biggest thing: Yuvraj Singh
I'm alive and that is the biggest thing: Yuvraj Singh

He's played some prolific knocks over the years at home and overseas and has built an unmatched persona in the Indian dressing room. The visibly automated doors open and close as Yuvi walks through and pretends to push and pull them, much like Spiderman.

Read more

  • MLB Draft: Florida's Mike Rivera selected by Cleveland Indians in sixth round
MLB Draft: Florida's Mike Rivera selected by Cleveland Indians in sixth round

The last time that happened was in 2007, when Wesleyan grad and then-University of Georgia pitcher Stephen Dodson became the first player with Gwinnett ties drafted when he was selected all the way in the 18th round by the Kansas City Royals.

Read more

  • Portugal hoping Ronaldo can continue his good form in Russia
Portugal hoping Ronaldo can continue his good form in Russia

After the report, global media filled Portugal's training session in Kazan, where Ronaldo trained normally with the rest of the squad. - Cristiano Ronaldo was the top scorer in this season's Champions League , finding the net 12 times, while only two players assisted more than Ronaldo (five, behind Neymar and Ousmane Dembele).

Read more