Minor Dalit girl brutally gangraped in Haryana

Haryana teen gang raped

The girl hailing from Kurukshetra had been missing since January 9 and her father lodged a formal complaint with the police on January 10. He said the police interrogated the two men as they suspected they were involved in the assault. The two accused, identified as Pardeep Kumar (27) and Sagar (22), have been arrested and booked for the murder and gang rape under various sections of POCSO Act.

The body of the minor Dalit girl was found with severe injury marks at the bank of a water channel in Jind district, Haryana on Saturday.

Later, they burnt her clothes to destroy the evidence before dumping her body. She was probably sexually assaulted by more than two persons.

The victim had injury marks all over her body, NDTV reported, quoting a crime branch officer.

"Internal injury is found, her liver was ruptured and apart from that wounds from sexual assault are seen in her private parts. They might have tried to thrust some object into her vagina also".

On seeing her body it is crystal clear she was tortured a lot. The girl was returning home from work when she was dragged inside a auto and was allegedly gangraped.

Dr. SK Dhattarwal, who examined the deceased in Rohtak's Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences on Sunday told that the girl must have been raped by more than two persons and had 19 injuries on her body. She was dropped near Ballabhgarh after 2 hours. According to the police, the two accused confessed to committing necrophilia under the influence of alcohol.

By this incident horror spreads across the state at the cruelty of the crime, Chief Minister ML Khattar said the attackers had been found in Panipat and would be arrested soon. "She was tortured. If administration had done its job well, an incident like this would have never happened", he said while weeping. Children are neither safe in schools nor in their homes.

The horrific gang rape of a 15-year-old girl has shocked India after it was revealed she suffered a ruptured liver and lungs as her aggressors took turns mutilating her. "Such heinous crimes are increasing, but the government seems to be in slumber". There have been suspicion that the girl died while she was being drowned.

The brutal rape of the six-year-old, and the recent savage incidents, were stark reminders of the 16 December 2012 incident, in which a girl was raped by a group of men in a moving bus and a rod was inserted into her body.

Related news: