Victory Day for Call of Duty: WW2, Launch Sales Top $500 Million
- Facebook wants you to send them your nude picture. But why?
- Dhinakaran faction alleges political vendetta, says IT raids won't intimidate them
- Modi, Sheikh Hasina flag off new train service
- Bomber Targeting Senior Police Officer Kills Four in Pakistan
- Google launches Files Go Beta for offline sharing and file management
- Terry Crews reportedly files a police report over sexual assault
- Taylor Swift teases new "Reputation" song on "GMA" ahead of "Scandal" reveal
- Wolf Pack athletes earn record 81% graduation success rate
- TSA Fails To Spot Weapons More Than Half The Time
- Twitter Pauses Verifications Amid Controversy Over Charlottesville Organizer
- Elliott suspension back on after injunction denied
- Safety group finds lead in some fidget spinners
- Love ranch? Hidden Valley offers kegs for the holidays!